- 17 years full time paid professional project/construction management experience
- 5 years of experience in managing large programs with projects having construction values in excess of $60 million (not cumulative)
- 5 years experience in educational facility construction or public works projects
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Design Build Experience
- Experience utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Experience in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified projects and/or the Collaborative for High Performing Schools (CHPS)
- Experience with Division of the State Architect (DSA) construction/design processes
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management.
- Additional courses in Business Administration, Public Relations, Accounting, School Finance, Personnel Management and Communication are preferred
- Possession of a valid Certified Construction Manager (CCM) credential by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI) may be substituted for the required education
Preferred Licenses and Certificates:
- A valid Certificate of Registration as an Architect by the California Architectural Board or Professional Engineer by the California State Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Please visit our careers page for a full listing of our open positions around the country at: https://careers-liro.icims.com
Equal Opportunity Employer. LiRo will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local law.